Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Updated Spring Centers

Hello there friends!  I've been soaking up every moment with our little one, but my days at home are dwindling down quite quickly!  Soon I'll be back in the swing of things at work, so I'm working on getting my ducks in a row for when that day comes!

I have recently updated my Spring Has Sprung Literacy Centers.  The content is still the same, but I have learned so much since starting TpT that I needed to spruce up the unit a bit.  It is now more user-friendly and comes in color/b&w :)

Here's a closer look at my updated version.  The B&W images aren't shown below but they are included in the unit!
My older version looked like this, so if you've already made the purchase, make sure you go download the updated version on TpT for free!  

Happy Wednesday!  I'm sure Spring Break is coming up for several of you!!!  YAY!

9 comments:

Positively Learning said...

YAY - I bought this last spring! Thanks for the update, it looks wonderful :)
Jen

Jenn said...

I just had to tell you - we use A LOT of your creations in my class and the kids are starting to notice your "Made by Amy Lemons" copyright on the bottom - and they have so many questions about you! They want to know who you are, where you're from, what you do, etc. It's pretty cute =) They get excited when they see your name because they like all of the things you create!

Mrs Cupcake said...

I've been updating like crazy!! I also learned SO much and updated my style since first starting! Your spring centers look fab!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Courtney said...

Love the updates! Thanks Amy! Enjoy your time with your little one!

Swimming into Second

Julie Marciniak said...

I love the Rainbow Craftivity!
Looks great!
Julie
Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

Ashley Reed said...

LOL @ Jenn. I remember telling Amy last year that my kids were obsessed with her too and even used "Amy Lemons" as a noun on a chart we made.

They thought Cara Caroll was "stepping into 3rd grade with Cara Carroll when they kept seeing her name on stuff too...lol). Glad you are enjoying your precious time with Joelle. This set looks amazing as usual!

JanCT said...

I just bought this unit, and I can't wait to use it. On a personal note, 4-year-old daughter asked when we could come to your house! I had been showing her pictures of Joelle on your personal blog. I explained that you live awfully far away. LOL. Thanks for the update!

Cara TaylorSteele said...

Well I'm going to need those for sure!! =) I love everything you create...so adorable and such great activities. I often find myself wondering what programs you use...?? I have a bunch of your stuff...and there are things in your units/centers that I'm like..."That's so cute!! ...How'd she do that?!"

Katie Knight said...

Just wonderful!