Saturday, December 1, 2012

Things I love!

I love TpT, y'all!  Not only because I love selling on there, BUT because I love to buy also {I'm somewhat of a shop-a-holic}!  Here are some of the units/items that I have been lovin' on lately...
Inferencing Investigation by:  Abby Mullins


Clip Art and Fonts by:
Creative Clips (Krista Wallden)

Did you buy anything fun during the big sale?  Make sure to link up at Blog Hoppin'!

On another note, my mom and I collaborated to put together a new science unit!  She has been in education for over 30 years and has tons of fun ideas!  I started helping her with Power Point, and she got on a roll!  You can check out our States of Matter unit HERE!



I really do love that woman and was so thrilled to work with her!  Can't wait to do more together!



  


Photobucket

14 comments:

Kristin Dammacco said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I will have to keep your matter unit on my wishlist for next year. We JUST finished studying matter but I definitely need more materials for next year. Looks great!

Kristin
http://drowninginpaperclips.blogspot.com/

Erica Bohrer said...

I love that you and your mom are working together on products! I am going to show my mom this! She needs to step it up!

Thanks for the shout out! <3

Kate said...

Pretty ladies!! :) How fun to make a product with your mom - must have been the reason for the lesson a lil' while ago! It's going on my wishlist right now.

Happy December!

Kate
Second Grade Sparkle

Christina Marie said...

Just added to my wishlist for next year when we do matter again!

Christina :)
Check out my blog!
Apples, Books, and Crayons

Michelle Hudgeons said...

States of matter going in basket NOW!!!! It looks perfect!!
Michelle @ Smitten With First

Jen (Hello Mrs. Sykes) said...

You and your mom are so cute!! What fun!

~Jen
Hello Mrs Sykes

Katie King said...

Your family is going to take OVER TPT :) You are so lucky to have a family that enjoys school stuff, I can barely get away with talking shop! Thanks SO much for the shoutout!

Katie

Lita Lita said...

How fun! I would love creating with my mom I am telling her right now! :)

Ashley Reed said...

I'm sure your mom is just as precious as you are!!! I'm so glad you like my product! :)

Jessica said...

I love TpT, too! What fun to be able to work with your family!

What i have learned

Debbie said...

So glad that you and your mom did one together. I will be getting it.
I thought about making some after I retire this year. Maybe you can help me get started. I have no idea how to do it.

Mrs Cupcake said...

It's so fun that you can work with your mom!!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Heather's Heart said...

Your dad looks just like a someone I know. You don't happen to have any relatives In Nacogdoches, TX do you?

Heather
Heather's Heart

Amy said...

I love your stuff, Amy! Can you tell me the name of that pretty cursive font that you used on top of your graphics? I would love to download it!
Thanks!