Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas Craze!

Hello, friends!  I sure hope that you have gotten all of the rest, family time, and food that you desired this past week!  I know I sure did... well, I can NEVER have enough rest, can I get an AMEN?!  I really can't believe that our break is almost over, but I can't think about that yet because we still have a day and a half, right?!

Anyways, I'm popping in to show you the new unit that I just finished.  If you enjoyed using my Thanksgiving Book and Literacy unit, this one is very similar, except with Christmas books and activities (minus the centers, plus some English activities)!

But, before I show that to you, here is a picture of the Mr. and me from Thursday.  Gosh, I just LOVE this man!

And, now here's the unit...

     


    
Plus, activities and comprehension quizzes to follow along with these books (click on the pics to take you to Amazon)...


Watch it on Youtube HERE (I haven't watch the full video yet, so make sure you do before you show it to your kiddos!



If you don't have ALL of those books, don't worry, there are still LOTS of activities that you will be able to use!


I sure hope you enjoy the rest of your break!  It'll be Christmas break before we know it!

11 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute! :)

Amy Howbert said...

Love how you put the art with the packets! It's such a cute addition! You look so very happy & blessed!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Heidi Harrell said...

So cute Amy!

Heidi
http://inthatroomwithheidiharrell.blogspt.com/

Rachel Lamb said...

I'll say it again-I need you to STOP making files so I will STOP buying them!
Rachel

Lisa said...

Can't wait to download it! Are you participating in the TPT sale Monday???

wendy mccarty said...

WOW! Already on my wish list for Monday! Thanks!
wendy
1stgradefireworks

Sam Kelly said...

Well these look totally adorable! I'm wishlisting your Christmas Craze pack and going out immediately to get the books I don't have! My kids L.O.V.E that silly old moose so I know they will go nuts over that Mooseltoe book!

Sam
Mrs. Kelly's Klass

Kokua said...

Amy Lemons, you are the best! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so grateful for you!!! Enjoy the last day of your break, you deserve it!!
~Melissa

Alison Hislop said...

Your pack looks fantastic! My wish list is getting very full! THanks for sharing!

Alison

Teaching Maths with Meaning

Michelle Hudgeons said...

Always fab!
Michelle @
Smitten With First

vicky1970 said...

Hi Amy,
I love that stinkin cute reindeer hat. It puts mine to shame...LOL I love the oversized features on him.
Hope your cyber sale is great, I'm lovin it for sure. :o)
Vicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After