Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Freebies and a SALE!

Happy Friday, sweet friends!  I am popping in to share a couple of Halloween Freebies with you!  Some years I try to ignore that Halloween is happening because things can just get ALL kinds of crazy, but I think I'll just embrace it on Wednesday :)

Here's a little "I Spy" mixed review... Just put the 12 problems up around your room, have your students visit each problem, and write the answers on their recording sheet!  It'll get the kids up and moving, and they are sure to stay engaged!  Click {HERE} to grab that up for free!
   

  


I'm hoping to make this fun Frankie Food also :)  I found it through Pinterest {HERE}.  

As we are making it, my kiddos will write the steps and fill out a little response sheet afterwards!  You can grab those freebies {HERE}!



Graphics:  From the Pond
KPM Doodles
  And, before I forget, my little TpT shop is on sale through Sunday night!  You can grab all of my units for 20% off!
Thanks to Abby for the cute graphic :)

 And, don't forget that I have a Halloween Unit that would be perfect for this coming week!
And, COMING SOON {hopefully on Sunday}, I'll have my Thanksgiving pack finished!  So far, I'm loving this because it'll be super easy to plug into my November plans!  So, be sure to check back :)
Now, go enjoy your weekend!

Photobucket

19 comments:

lovetwoteach said...

I just LOVE everything you make :) As we speak I am cutting, laminating and organizing your Fallin' Into Fun literacy centers and your Halloween Fun as well! So excited for the Thanksgiving ones and will be looking forward to seeing them on Sunday (fingers crossed!) Thanks so much for the freebie! I will use this with my kiddos on Wednesday! Have a great weekend!

alawson said...

Thanks for the freebie!! Love all of it!!

Melanie - From the Pond said...

could you please add where you got the graphics for your freebie, I am in love with that border with the little dots

Mrs. Lynes said...

Love your freebies! Thank you!! :)

Brynne said...

I love the scavenger hunt freebie! I look forward to using it with my kiddos. I see one spelling error on letter "L'.

Amy Howbert said...

Everything you make is golden! It's truly, super cute!!
Amy Howbert

Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

becca said...

hi amy! i love love love your blog- you always have such fantastic ideas that girls love! i have a question- i was just talking to a friend who's son had issues with word problems (i think he's in 3rd?) she's not sure if it's the reading comp, or just taking the info out of the paragraph. i was wondering if you have any creative suggestions/ resources to help with word problems. ('cus i know i'll be knee deep in them soon enough with my first grader!)
thanks!
becca

Angela Singh said...

Love the freebie! There has been a lot of Amy Lemons inspired work in my classroom this month. Thanks for all the awesome ideas and inspiration.

Linda said...

Thank you so much for sharing all of your wonderful ideas, Amy! I so appreciate and love your blog! Thank you for all of your awesome inspiration!
Linda
AroundtheKampfire

Carrie said...

Thanks! I've been trying to figure out what to do to keep my little angels busy on Wednesday. These ideas will be great!

Mrs. Simental said...

thanks for the freebie! just what we are working on!!!! I look forward to your thanksgiving unit!

Patty Rutenbar said...

Your Halloween freebie is awesome! I can't wait to get to school and copy it in color! You're a peach to make that for us! Thanks!
Patty
Second In Line

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

LOOOOOVE those Math problems. I'll definitely do them on Halloween!!

Hey, how do you make such cute things? I'd love to learn how to make cute worksheets for my students.

Tori said...

Love the Halloween freebie- thanks for sharing! :) Looking forward to the Thanksgiving pack as I love your stuff :)
Tori
Tori's Teacher Tips

Heather said...

Thank you for all of your ideas. I have really enjoyed using them and you have inspired me to be more creative. THanks
I have tried to download the Halloween freebie math cards but it won't down load. Any suggestions?
Thanks again

Pam said...

Super cute! Thanks for making these and sharing for free. This is a great review!!!! What about Thanksgiving and Christmas ones too? Love your stuff!

Haley said...

Definitely using these tomorrow! Off to the printer now! My co-workers and I love your units!

Haley
Following Optimism in 2nd Grade

Meredith said...

I love reading your posts, and I am so thankful for the fun freebies! I am teaching third grade in Cambodia, and last week we did the Where the Wild Things Are activity. They LOVED getting to color their own wild thing. Know that your advice and resources are making a difference half a world away : )

Anonymous said...

I used the I Spy freebie today with my second graders, and it was so wonderful!! I even have a "special friend" who had earned a Lego break for good behavior at that time, but he was having so much fun that he chose to stay and keep working rather than take his Lego time!! That was a first!! I would love more of these... Maybe for Thanksgiving? And I would gladly pay next time, lest you think I'm just begging for more free stuff. :)

THANK YOU!!!!