I've been blogging for a little over a year now, so I feel pretty comfortable with y'all ;). I thought it was about time for me to share with you some of my quirks and the things that make me... ME! Please DON'T judge me and please DO link up and tell us a little more about you! I want to know all of your silly quirks and the things that make you tick :)
1. I thoroughly HATED having red hair as a teenager. I actually bleached it blonde for several years. When I was in 5th grade I read that red-heads should not wear red, pink, or orange. That magazine article has SCARRED me for life :( to this day I do not wear those colors!
2. I got married to the Mr. when I was 19 years old. Is it sad that he had to be my "legal guardian" for our honeymoon cruise because I wasn't 21?! hehe
4. On that same thought, I LOVE the new bracelet trends that are floating around Pinterest, BUT I can hardly keep a bracelet on for an hour! I don't like things hugging my wrists either :)
6. I am a "Real Housewives" junkie, but my favorite are the ladies from Beverly Hills. Every time they start to argue I say to my husband, "I just can't stand it when all my friends are fighting!"
8. When I was 16, I single-handedly took out a wall at my parent's house. Parking is definitely not my forte, and I drove into the wall while trying to pull in. Needless to say, the wall had to be completely re-bricked!
(Please ignore how I actually look in this picture... just notice the wall in the background!)
10. I secretly (and now publicly) want to be Katniss from the Hunger Games. I read all 3 books during our vacation to Hawaii. Now I've got my BFF hooked, so my life is complete! If you haven't read them, you need to get off the blogs now and go purchase them!
My new favorite sentence is, "May the odds be EVER in your favor"
Unfortunately, when I try to climb in trees this is what happens...
11. In order to fall asleep each night, I have to do 2 things: 1. I have to pray 2. I have to sing a worship song in my head. In particular I have to sing, "Lord prepare me to be a sanctuary..." it's a worship song from when I was a teenager. Literally, I have to sing it in my head e-v-e-r-y night!
12. Speaking of singing, I am an AWFUL singer. I don't do a lot of singing in class because it's just that bad. BUT, I'm pretty much an all-star when I'm the lead singer on Rock Band ;)
13. By marriage, I am a full-out Texas Longhorn fan. I don't even try to object because Jared will buy me any UT shirt that I want, so I'm all for it! And, I will make an exception to wear a little burnt orange :)
Do you think I'm weird, ha?! Now, it's your turn... tell me all about you :)}