Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Life Cycle Unit and Table Numbers Freebie!

Hey y'all!  I just finished up a little Life-Cycle mini-unit for frogs and butterflies.  Here are some of the crafty things that are included in this unit on TPT!



A frog hat to display the life cycle of a frog!

Here's what all you'll get in the unit for $3.50:

And, a little freebie for you... Some bright and cheerful Table Numbers!  I hang table numbers above each table, and try to change them out with the seasons (Let me really reinforce the word, TRY!) :)  Click HERE to grab those up!






We are finishing up multiplication this week and a Horrible Harry novel study.  My kids are LOVING Horrible Harry!  I hope to be back with some fun activities for that :)

The week is a.l.m.o.s.t halfway over... goodnight, friends!


12 comments:

LYNDSEY said...

Love, love, love it all, Amy! So precious. Thank you for those awesome table cards. You rock, sister!

Lyndsey
A Year of Many Firsts

Maribel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Sheehan said...

Love your resources! We are reviewing life cycles, perfect timing:) Thanks!!
Mrs. Sheehan

Cecelia said...

So cute!

I tagged you. Check it out on my blog.
Cecelia
http://ilove1stgrade.blogspot.com/

Steph said...

I will need to pick up the unit for next year! Thank you :)

Clutter-Free Classroom said...

Adorable as always! I love the frogs!!

:) Jodi from the Clutter-Free Classroom
Blog: www.CFClassroom.com
Store: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Littlest-Learners
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clutter-Free-Classroom/315473991802373

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Love the frogs! I will have to add it to my wish list!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Field of Poppies said...

Super Cute...

Leslie said...

I love your blog and all the blogs that are hosting the giveaway. I am having trouble commenting on the other blogs. I can't find the link to "comment". Maybe you can help?
Sorry to bother you. Thanks either way. sixbeachbums@yahoo.com

Mrs. Cupcake said...

LOVE the life cycle hat!!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Tonya said...

These are AWESOME for me to use next year! SO super cute!
~Tonya

Michelle Hudgeons said...

bought and LOVE!!!!
My kiddos loved making the life cycle hats!!
Thank you for sharing your magic :)
I am your newest follower!

Michelle :)

http://smittenwithfirst.blogspot.com