Sunday, January 1, 2012

Snowman Craft Freebie

Need something quick, fun, and easy to cutesify your classroom after the break?!  I've made a template for a simple snowman that you can download for FREE at my TPT store {Google Docs isn't working for me :(}

You could always incorporate this snowman into a writing activity, or use it after reading a book about snowmen- I'm thinking the kids could write on the earmuffs and even the scarf!  Anyways, hope you find this useful!!

And, don't forget to head on over to 2nd Grade Shenanigans to enter our giveaway!

12 comments:

Amber Polk said...

Thanks for the cute template! So cute!

Lisa at Stories From Second said...

Thanks for sharing, can't wait to use it next week! :)

YearntoLearn said...

Sending super duper thanks!
Happy 2012.

Yearn to Learn Blog

Cindy said...

Perfect! Maybe they could squeeze a main idea on the scarf and details on he earmuffs! I look forward to using it!

amy.lemons said...

Cindy- great idea!!! I just might do that this week :)

Erika said...

Thanks Amy. The classroom always seems a little sad after all the Christmas crafts come down!

2B Honey Bunch
The Best Endings

Stacy said...

I LOVE this...not to mention that I need something cute in my life right now. The idea of going BACK to school tomorrow? ...not so cute!

Stacy
2nd Grade Paradise

Mrs. S. said...

Thanks, Amy! I'll certainly add this to my snowman activities!


Melly<><
staplersstrategies@gmail.com
Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

LOVE it! Thanks!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Angela said...

Thank you! It's adorable. I like the above comment about main idea/details. :)

Anne said...

Very cute - thanks!

Lorri said...

Hi Amy! I have been reading your blog for a few months now. I absolutely LOVE seeing what you come up with! I teach first grade, but I have many students that are able to successfully do your activities. Just wanted to say thank you for all your fun ideas!