Happy Friday, y'all! I'm linking up with my sweet friend, Doodle Bugs, to share my Five for Friday!
1. We have welcomed some pretty sweet little twins into our family! My sis-in-law's babies finally came home from the hospital after their 6 week stay. It's been a blessing seeing them grow and develop!
2. Joelle continues to grow, grow, grow. How can I stop time???
3. My hubby is celebrating his 31st birthday today! We have been showering him with gifts all week and officially celebrated on Wednesday since we will be flying out for vacation today! Everyone deserves a tacky birthday sign, right??
4. Christmas in July is coming to an end tomorrow :( BUT, first my ELA stations are on sale for the next two days!
5. And, last... but certainly not least...
Here's an ELA station freebie for you!
You may not hear from me for a while because I'll be sailing the seas on a cruise, but I'll be back soon!